- 37 keys (velocity and release-velocity sensitive)
- 32 stereo voices
- modwave synthesis engine
- Mod Wheel, Pitch Wheel, Kaoss Physics, 4x Mod Knobs
- 4x Envelopes, 5x LFOs, 2x Mod Processors, 2x Key Track, Seq Lanes A-D, Step Pulse, Tempo, Program/Performance Note Count, Program/Performance Voice Count, Poly Legato, Velocity, Exponential Velocity, Release Velocity, Gate, Gate+Damper, Note-On Trigger, Note-On Trigger+Damper, Note Number, Aftertouch and Poly Aftertouch (external MIDI only), MIDI CCs +/-, MIDI CCs +
- Most parameters can be modulated, including parameters of individual Motion Sequence Steps.
- Depending on Motion Sequence length, there can be more than 1,000 potential modulation targets per Program.
- Decimator, Graphic EQ, Guitar Amp, Modern Compressor, Parametric EQ, Red Compressor, Ring Modulator, Tremolo, Wave Shaper
- Black Chorus/Flanger, Black Phase, CX-3 Vibrato Chorus, EP Chorus, Harmonic Chorus, Modern Chorus, Modern Phaser, Orange Phase, Polysix Ensemble, Small Phase, Talking Modulator, Vintage Chorus, Vintage Flanger, Vintage/Custom Wah, Vox Wah
- L/C/R Delay, Multiband Mod Delay, Reverse Delay, Stereo/Cross Delay, Tape Echo
- Early Reflections, Overb
- 4-band parametric EQ
- Headphone (6.3 mm stereo phone jack), OUTPUT L/MONO and R (impedance-balanced 6.3 mm TRS phone jacks), DAMPER (6.3 mm phone jack, half-damper not supported), MIDI IN and OUT connectors, USB B port
- AC adapter (DC12V, 2500mA)
- 5 W
- 565 × 338 × 92 mm/22.24” × 13.31” × 3.62”
- 2.9 kg/6.93 lbs.
- AC adapter
- DS-1H damper pedal, PS-1 pedal switch, PS-3 pedal switch
||Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.
||All product names and company names are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.